We are a high growth company with offices in Palo Alto, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Mumbai and Pune with a passionate leadership team. We work with some of the largest enterprise customers. We offer a great work culture, a world of opportunity and competitive compensation and benefits and we also promise to fuel your ambition and challenge your limits!
Our key areas of focus are ESB, API led connectivity, Platform & performance engineering and Insights engineering. We serve clients spanning several verticals: Banking, Financial Services, Regtech, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, Travel, Telecom, and Logistics.
At CAPIOT, we enjoy doing what we do. We are guided by our founding principles: customer focus, innovation and a sense of urgency. So if you believe, it’s time to build something that you are proud of, WE NEED YOU!
Skills & Requirements:
Below is a list of preferred requirements. Bear in mind that we always favor talent, energy, and a history of being a “top performer” over any specific skill set.
- 2+ years of experience in the service delivery projects using Mule ESB, JAVA, J2EE, Spring framework, SOA, Web services (Rest and SOAP), XML
- Experience on MuleSoft Anypoint platform, API design and development and exposure to API led connectivity methodology
- Experience with development & deployment tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Nexus and Git
- Must have implementation experience using Mule ESB in at least 1 project
- Should be able to provide estimations for the integration solutions
- Experience in the usage of tools Eclipse, SOAP UI, Maven, Creating Mavenised projects
- Good understanding of underlying Mule ESB architecture with experience of server administration and physical deployment (On Cloud, On Premise and Hybrid)
- Hands-on experience in API Management concepts & fundamentals. Strong knowledge in Web services and API technologies (RAML, YAML, REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT)
- Experience in troubleshooting MuleSoft ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools
- Experience in working on messaging platforms like ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ
- Should have experience working in Agile methodology